The last few months have meant many businesses are relooking at their current strategy, deciding that now is the time to probably pivot. With retailers being closed for a number of months, if you haven’t built a solid online strategy yet, now is the time to do this.
Apart from selling direct to consumers through your own website – there are a host of other alternatives – from selling through online retailers, to marketplaces and third party websites. Amazon is one of these options. If trying to navigate your way through doing this is proving to be more challenging than you initially anticipated, come and join us in this bootcamp run through Enterprise Nation and Amazon, together with a number of expert brands, all working together to make this simpler.
Looking to take your beauty business online? During our 5 day bootcamp, 100 businesses will benefit from sessions on how to get your business online, sell products on Amazon, build a website and master social media. Apply by 19 July by clicking on this link
You’ll also benefit from meeting a group of founders from your sector, Amazon specific training and advice from a dedicated group of expert and advisers.
The Amazon Small Business Accelerator Bootcamp is free to join but does require a daily commitment of two hours of learning time (10am to midday BST) for a total of five working days. At the end of the week, you’ll receive a certificate showing that you completed the 10-hour course – evidence that you are a fully-fledged online business! To apply, fill in the form below by 19 July and you will be notified by 23 July if you have been selected among the 100 participants.
What you will learn
Day one: Getting started on Amazon
1. How to start on Amazon Marketplace (register an account and create product listings)
2. Securing barcodes
3. Building an effective website with Ruby Lee, founder, Studio 77
Day two: How to send products to customers
1. Processing orders
2. Account performance and key metrics
3. Scaling operations with Janet Milner-Walker, founder, Bespoke Advantage
4. Office hour with an account manager from Amazon
Day three: Marketing
1. Amazon marketing tools
2. Building your brand on social media with Amanda Dixon, founder, North East social media
Day Four: Meet the seller
1. Meet an expert seller from the beauty & wellbeing sector and get your questions answered
2. Office hour with an account manager from Amazon
Day Five: Meet the experts and wrap up
1. Hear from an expert panel and get your questions answered. The panel includes a HR expert,
an accountant and Formula Botanica CEO, Lorraine Dallmeier
2. Hear from an inspirational entrepreneur in the beauty & wellbeing sector: Sam Farmer
3. Have a plan of action for the next few months and graduate!
Unless someone comes from a background in this industry, you wouldn’t know what is required. Not only do I have the support of an experienced team to help me to make things happen and to grow my brand, but I also have a great personal relationship with Janet and her team, working in this way means I have someone to turn to, to share the journey of running a business.